Does everyone in your family have separate needs for their oral health? A pediatric dentist for the kids, another for gum health and yet another for TMJ troubles? If that sounds like your family, you may want to consider all the perks of seeing a family dentist in Huber Heights for a convenient, “one-stop shopping” kind of dental experience.
In the busy world we live in, everyone is looking for ways to simplify their life and maximize efficiency. Saving yourself from making multiple trips around town and cutting down on the number of dental appointments you have to schedule is an easy way to do that! Learn more today about how easy it can be to get care for the whole family under one roof.
What Services Can a Family Dentist Offer You?
You’ll be glad to know that seeing just one dentist doesn’t mean you have to compromise on the care you get. You can still get excellent care for everyone’s needs!
Here are some examples of the comprehensive care you can expect from a family dentist:
- Pediatric – Kid-friendly dental care means doing things a little differently than what is done for adults. As a family dentist, we use a friendly, gentle approach with our pediatric patients that sets them up for having positive dental experiences their entire life!
- TMJ – The temporomandibular joint is the most complicated joint in the body. If it’s not functioning smoothly, it can really impact someone’s quality of life. The good news is that we offer effective, non-surgical treatment options that are available to you as part of your regular checkups, so you don’t have to make a trip to a separate office.
- Gum Health – If you have gum disease, you might think your only choice is going to a specialist’s office. While that can be true for particularly advanced stages, in most cases patients can get treatment for their gums from the same family dentist who looks after their teeth!
- Invisalign – You’ll appreciate being able to get invisible orthodontic treatment from a dentist who already knows your dental history!
What Should You Look For In a Dentist?
- Convenience – We make it easy to schedule appointments so that you can take care of everyone’s oral health needs in one afternoon.
- Advanced Training – We strive to constantly expand our knowledge and improve upon our clinical skills.
- Modern Technology – Investing in the right tools and technologies means that we can offer a wider variety of services. Multiple whitening options, oral appliances for TMJ issues and sleep apnea, and dental implants are just a few examples of some of the technology we have available.
Once you’ve experienced the convenience of seeing one dentist to take care of everyone in the family, you won’t want to go back!
About the Author
Dr. James A. Striebel is a family dentist in Huber Heights who makes professional excellence a priority. By pursuing extensive advanced education in a wide variety of specialty care, he can provide comprehensive care for everyone in the family. If you have any questions, he can be reached via his website or at (937) 235-2400.